Caramel Apple Graham Delights
A sweet treat to bring to the tailgate!
Serves: 15 (Serving= 1 bar)
- 12 low fat cinnamon graham cracker rectangles
- 5 Tablespoons Smart Balance® light margarine, softened
- Cooking spray
- 1 – 8 ounce reduced fat plain cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 – 14 ounce can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 red delicious apples, finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons ground peanuts
- 2 Tablespoons caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a food processor, process graham crackers into crumbs.
- Place graham cracker crumbs and softened margarine in a small bowl. Using a fork, cream margarine into graham cracker crumbs until coarse crumbles form. Press into a 9 x 13” baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, milk, eggs, vanilla and apples with a hand mixer on medium for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour mixture on top of graham cracker crust and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes then top with peanuts and caramel.
- Refrigerate for 4 or more hours before serving.