Chocolate Strawberry Greek Yogurt Pops
Ice cream is so last season. Greek yogurt popsicles are in! This healthy treat fulfills those late night sweet cravings, but with less calories!
Serves: 8 (Serving= 1 popsicle)
- 2 cups vanilla 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (choose gluten free for GF version)
- 3 strawberries, chopped finely
- Place Greek yogurt in bowl and mix in cocoa powder and strawberries until well combined.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into popsicle molds, making sure molds are completely full with no air pockets.
- Once filled, place popsicle handles on top and place into the freezer for 2 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Remove from freezer and run under hot water to loosen popsicles from mold for immediate serving.