Frozen Yogurt with Grilled Pineapple
A simple summertime dessert.
Serves: 4 (Serving = 1 pineapple ring, 1/2 cup ice cream and 1/4 of gingersnap crumbs)
- Cooking spray
- 4 pineapple rings (1/2” thick)
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- 8 gingersnaps, crushed
- Spray grill or grill pan with cooking spray and turn on medium-high heat.
- When hot, cook pineapple rings 3-4 minutes on each side or until softened with grill marks.
- Place warm pineapple rings in bottom of a bowl then scoop ½ cup ice cream on top.
- Finish by sprinkling with crushed gingersnaps.