Fudgy Pudding Cake
This easy slow cooker cake is much lower in calories and fat than your traditional cake. So go ahead make room for dessert!
Serves: 20 (Serving= 1/3 cup)
- 1 (16 ounce) sugar free devil’s food cake mix
- 2 (1.4 ounce) packages sugar free, fat free instant chocolate fudge pudding (unprepared)
- 1 ½ cups light sour cream
- ¾ cup egg substitute
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients except chocolate chips with an electric mixer until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray and pour in cake mixture.
- Cook for 2 ½ to 3 hours on high or 5 ½ to 6 hours on low.
- Topping options: light or fat free ice cream, whipped topping or skim milk.