Gooey Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
Balance those savory dips at your next party with this delicious dessert dip!
Serves: 20 (Serving= 1/4 cup dip and 10 strawberry halves)
- 16 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 16 ounces plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup vanilla extract
- ¾ cup PB2 peanut butter powder (reserve 2 Tablespoons for topping)
- 2 Tablespoons Truvia Nectar
- ¾ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (reserve 2 Tablespoons for topping) (choose gluten free for GF version)
- 10 medium strawberries, tops removed and halved
- In a mixing bowl, beat together Neufchatel cheese and Greek yogurt with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, PB2, and Truvia nectar, and beat again until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and transfer to serving bowl.
- Prepare peanut butter drizzle for topping by mixing reserved PB2 powder with 1 ½ tablespoons of water. Stir until well combined. Drizzle mixture over dip, and sprinkle reserved chocolate chips on top.
- Serve with strawberry halves.