Key Lime Cheesecake Cups
A refreshing dessert without all of the calories and fat!
Serves: 6 (Serving = 1 cheesecake cup)
- Cooking spray
- 6 sheets graham crackers (long rectangles), pulsed into crumbs (use gluten free graham crackers for GF version)
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 – 5.3 ounce container non-fat key lime Greek yogurt
- Zest of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup fresh sliced strawberries and blackberries
- Spray ramekins or custard dishes with cooking spray. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs around each shaking to evenly coat the sides and bottom. Leave a Tablespoon or so of crumbs in bottom of dish and set the rest aside.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric hand mixer to combine cream cheese, yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Evenly distribute into dishes. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place ¼ cup of berries on top and sprinkle remaining graham cracker crumbs.