Cream Cheese Stuffed Salmon
A delicious way to get a serving of omega 3’s in your diet!
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 - 4 ounce salmon fillet
- ¼ cup reduced fat herbed cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon onion, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to broil. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut a pocket lengthwise in the middle of the salmon for easy stuffing.
- Spread cream cheese and onion in pocket.
- Sprinkle seasonings on top, place on baking sheet and broil for 10 minutes or until light pink in color.
Total Fat: 18g
Saturated Fat: 7g
DHA/EPA Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 1g
Total Carbohydrate: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 0g