Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Sweet Slaw
Not your average taco!
- 20 de-veined, large raw shrimp (tail off)
- ½ Tablespoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- ½ Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 cups bagged shredded cabbage slaw
- 2 Tbsp Kraft ® fat free French salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp light sour cream
- 2 tsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 4 corn tortillas
- Squirt of fresh lime juice
- Place raw shrimp in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with cumin, chili powder and garlic powder and toss to coat. Place shrimp on skewers that have been soaked in water. Cook on medium-high grill for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cabbage slaw, French dressing, sour cream, cilantro and garlic. Set aside.
- If using gas stove, place 1 tortilla at a time on the burner and turn on medium heat. Let edges get crispy and just barely charred then flip and repeat. Microwave for 20 seconds if stove top is electric.
- Divide the shrimp evenly among the tortillas, place ½ cup sweet slaw on top and squeeze fresh lime juice.
Per 2 tacos with 1 cup slaw
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrate: 32g
Dietary Fiber: 5g