Indian Veggie Burger
A tasty, high fiber veggie burger you can make all on your own that is sure to keep you feeling satisfied
- 2 cups garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup raw mushrooms, finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Blend beans in food processor until smooth.
- Combine blended beans, veggies and seasonings in a medium bowl.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook veggie burgers on medium heat, uncovered for 6-9 minutes on both sides.
- Serve on a whole grain bun (or gluten free bun) with condiments of your choice.
Per 1 burger - no bun
Total Fat: 1g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 28g
Dietary Fiber: 11g