Mediterranean Grilled Veggie Wrap
Tired of boring sandwiches this summer? Switch it up by making this wrap recipe!
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 4 whole grain flatbreads/wraps (choose gluten free for GF version)
- 4 cups grilled zucchini and/or yellow squash (about 4 medium zucchini/yellow squash)
- ¼ cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/3 cup cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Spread hummus on one side of flatbread.
- Add squash, cheese, onion and arugula.
- In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Spoon onto wrap and roll up.
Per 1 wrap
Total Fat: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 468 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 24 g
Dietary Fiber: 7 g
Protein: 14 g