Steak Sandwiches with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
These lean and delicious steak sandwiches grill up in less than 5 minutes!
- ~ 1 pound bottom round steak, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing (make sure gluten free for GF version)
- Cooking spray
- 4 - 100% whole wheat hamburger buns (choose gluten free for GF version)
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (make sure gluten free for GF version)
- Place steak in zip top bag with salad dressing, tossing to coat evenly. Marinate in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Spray with cooking spray and preheat grill to medium heat.
- Once preheated, place steak slices across center of grill. Grill 2 minutes on each side. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting out any tough areas.
- In a small bowl, combine all horseradish sauce ingredients.
- Place 2-3 steak slices on bun with 1-2 Tablespoons horseradish sauce.
Per 1 sandwich
Total Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 405 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 29 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 36 g