Looking for a healthy, tasty way to use summer produce? Combine the flavors of the season with this easy-to-prepare salad!
- 4 cups tomatoes, diced
- ¾ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1- 8 ounce container cherry-size fresh mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup sliced kalamata olives, rinsed
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, gently mix the tomatoes, basil, cheese, and olives.
- Add garlic and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Allow to sit about 15 minutes, and toss again before serving.
Per 1 cup serving
Total Fat: 15g
Saturated Fat: 5g
Total Carbohydrate: 8g
Dietary Fiber: 2g