Citrus Cucumber, Corn, and Red Pepper Salad
This fresh and vibrant salad is a perfect side to any one of your favorite summer dishes!
2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 Tablespoons cranberry juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
3 Tablespoons Splenda®
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cups or 2 medium ears of corn, cooked
- 4 cups cucumber, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 inch strips
- ¾ cup red onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, cranberry juice, lemon zest, Splenda®, salt and pepper. Slowly add olive oil while whisking.
- Combine salad ingredients and dressing and lightly toss. Refrigerate overnight to let the vegetables marinade in dressing.
Per 1 cup serving
Total Fat: 6g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 14g
Dietary Fiber: 2g