This light salad side will have you feeling like you stepped right out of the Mediterranean.
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large cucumbers, spiralized and patted dry (about 5 cups)
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 – 2.25 ounce cans drained and rinsed, sliced black olives
- ½ cup pepperoncini pepper slices
- Fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped as garnish
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Combine salad ingredients together in a large bowl (except parsley), add dressing and toss to combine.
- Top with chopped parsley for garnish.
Per 1 cup serving
Total Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 409 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 8 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 3 g
Protein: 5 g