Harvest Potato Salad
Sweet potatoes and apples blend together to create this tasty fall dish!
- 1/8 cup canola oil
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 3 cups sweet potatoes (about 5 medium potatoes), scrubbed clean, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup diced apples (about 1 medium sized apple)
- ¼ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- Whisk together canola oil, orange juice, sugar, vinegar, mustard, and poppy seeds in small bowl.
- Combine sweet potatoes, apples, and scallions in medium bowl; add dressing and toss gently to coat.
Per 1 cup serving
Total Fat: 1g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Total Carbohydrate: 42g
Dietary Fiber: 6g