Sensational St. Patty’s Salad
What better day of the year to eat your greens than on St. Patrick’s day?
- 4 cups shredded kale
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1 granny smith apple, chopped
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup unsalted pistachios, roughly chopped
- ½ avocado, seeded and mashed
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 Tablespoons lower sodium soy sauce (choose gluten free soy sauce for GF version)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Place kale in a large bowl and massage it with your fingertips to soften it. Add broccoli slaw, apple, raisins, and pistachios and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together avocado, vinegar, honey, water, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix until thoroughly combined.
Per 1 cup serving
Total Fat: 3.5 g
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
Sodium: 133 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 14 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 3 g