Springtime Strawberry Spinach Salad
The blend of seasonal spinach and sweet strawberries, with the crunch of pecans, creamy feta, and an apple cider vinaigrette provides an array of flavor and a dose of heart health!
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup canola oil
- 10 ½ cups (1 ½ - 6 ounce bags) raw spinach
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the garlic, honey, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and canola oil.
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, strawberries, red onion, feta cheese, and pecans. Cover with the dressing mixture and toss immediately before serving.
Per 1 cup serving
Total Fat: 14g
Saturated Fat: 2.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 8g
Dietary Fiber: 2g