Balsamic Roasted Asparagus
Roasted veggies have a unique flavor and crunch that you don’t get when you steam or microwave them.
- 32 ounces asparagus (about 2 bunches)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut asparagus about 1 inch from ends. Discard cut ends.
- Combine all ingredients in zip top bag. Shake to combine well.
- Place ingredients from the bag onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
Per serving (about 13 thick spears)
Total Fat: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 76 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 10 g
Dietary Fiber: 5 g
Protein: 7.5 g