Candied Brussel Sprouts with Pecans
You might think twice about not eating your vegetables with this sweet as candy side dish!
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts, cooked (microwave or steam)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey mustard (not the dressing)
- 1 Tablespoon Splenda® brown sugar blend
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Place cooked Brussels sprouts and canola oil in a small skillet on medium heat.
- Add honey mustard, Splenda® and pecans and toss until coated.
- Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes stirring occasionally.
Per 5-6 Brussels sprouts
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: 0.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 10g
Dietary Fiber: 3g