Grilled Sweet Potato Fries with Sweet Sour Cream Dip
The grilled flavor from the fries and the sweetness of the sour cream create the perfect combination of flavors.
- Cooking spray
- 4 small or 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- Paprika to garnish
Sweet Sour Cream Dip
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Spray with cooking spray and preheat grill to medium heat.
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into thick “steak” cut fry size (about 1 inch wide, 4 inches long).
- Place in zip top bag with canola oil and toss to coat evenly.
- Once preheated, place fries on grill. If kept closer to outside of grill, may take up to 30 minutes flipping every 5-7 minutes to grill evenly. Careful when placing on direct heat that they do not burn if kept on too long.
- When fries are cooked, sprinkle with paprika before serving.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and brown sugar. Serve with fries.
Per 1 serving
Total Fat: 4.5 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 85 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 30 g
Dietary Fiber: 4 g
Protein: 3 g