St. Patty’s Potatoes
Serve up these herb roasted potatoes in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day!
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 cups red skinned potatoes, chopped (about 2.5 pounds)
- Cooking spray
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a food processor, blend the basil, chives, rosemary, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, lemon peel, and garlic powder for about 30 seconds.
- In a gallon sized zip top bag, toss the chopped potatoes and the herb blend until evenly coated.
- Pour the potatoes out evenly on a sprayed baking sheet. Sprinkle the salt and grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes with 1 toss after they have cooked for 20-25 minutes.
Per 3/4 cup potatoes
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 193 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 26 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 3 g