Chicken Enchilada Soup
This yummy soup is a burst of enchilada flavors that will be sure to warm you up during the fall months!
- 3 – 4 ounce chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 – 14 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 – 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- 1 – 15 ounce can 100% pure pumpkin
- 3 cups red enchilada sauce (use gluten free for GF version)
- 3 cups reduced sodium chicken broth (use gluten free for GF version)
- Tostitos® tortilla chips
- Light shredded Mexican cheese
- Light sour cream
- Place all ingredients in crock-pot. Cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- Place in serving bowl and top with chips, sour cream and cheese.
Per 1 ½ cup serving (no toppings included)
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 715 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 19 g
Dietary Fiber: 6 g
Protein: 13 g