You shouldn’t let back and neck pain slow you down. The physical therapy staff at OSF Rehabilitation has received special training on treatment of the low back and neck.
Using an evidence-based approach to treatment of the low back, we work with you to develop the most effective treatment plan to help you get back to the life you love.
Who Is It For?
- Persistent back pain
- Acute back pain
- Pre-operative, post-operative or non-operative conditions
- Sprains or strains
- Tightness or stiffness of neck, upper back, or lower back
What Does Back and Neck Therapy Involve?
- Comprehensive evaluation and assessment of your individual condition
- Exercise to address specific needs of strengthening and flexibility, including a tailored at home program
- Hands on treatments to address joint, muscle, and tissue mobility
- Muscle re-education to improve posture or balance
- Device to help stretch the low back or neck