Awards and Certifications
Our dedication to our Mission to serve with the greatest care and love can be found in many of the awards and recognitions earned by medical center staff and volunteers. Those honors include:
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center: Joint Commission, 2016.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Primary Site: Southern Illinois University Center for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders and the Illinois Department of Public Health
- First hospital in Rockford designated as "Alzheimer's Disease Primary Provider Site."
- Among the Best Facilities to Treat COPD, Heart Failure, Hip Replacement, and Knee Replacement: US News and World Report.
- Baby-Friendly Designated Birth Facility: Baby Friendly USA, 2017
- Better than Expected in Coronary Atery Bypass Surgery: Consumer Reports, 2017
- Best Regional Hospital: US News and World Report
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center was ranked the #27 hospital in Illinois
- Best US Hospitals List: US News and World Report, 2017 & 2018
- Burn Prevention Recognition: American Heart Association
- Recognition for Auxiliary's Fire and Burn Prevention Program.
- Center of Distinction: Healogics, 2016
- Commission on Cancer Commendation: Commission on Cancer
- A Three-Year Approval Award.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center: DNV GL, 2018
- CVI Top 100 Heart Program: Becker's Hospital Review, 2018
- Disease Specific Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement:The Joint Commission, 2015.
- Five-Star Recipent for C-Section Delivery: Healthgrade, 2017
- Get With the Guidelines - Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus: American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association, 2018
- Joint Replacement High Quality Rating: CareChex
- Leader in Safety Practices: Midwest Business Group on Health
- Mission: Life Line Gold Quality Award: American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center reached or exceeded specific quality and safety measurements.
- Platinum Performance Achievement Award: ACTION Registry, 2018
- QOPI Certification for Cancer Care: Quality Oncology Practice Initiative Certification Program, an affiliate of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 2017 and 2018
- One of seven hospitals in Illinois to be recognized by QOPI® Certification Program. This is a new initiative to certify oncology practices that meet rigorous standards for high-quality cancer care.
- Robert A Warriner Center III, Center of Excellence: Healogics, 2017
- Top 50 Hospitals for Cardiovascular Disease: TruvenHealth and Modern HealthCare, 2017
- Top 200 Hospital for Coding/Billing Accuracy: Ranked among the nation's top 200 hospitals for coding/billing accuracy in the third annual "Top 200 Coding Hospitals in the U.S." report conducted by Ingenix, a leading health information company.
Trauma Center Verified by Committee on Trauma of the American College of Surgeons: The ACS verification means that all care associated with our trauma program, is recognized as one of the best in the nation. In fact, we are one of only two Illinois hospitals to achieve ACS trauma center verification.
100 Hospitals with Great Orthopedic Programs: Becker's Hospital Review, 2017
100 Top Hospitals with Great Heart Programs: Becker's Hospital Review, 2017
- 100 Hospitals with Great Orthopedic Programs: Becker's Hospital Review, 2016
- 3/3 Stars: The Society of Thoracic Surgeons for Isolated Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Procedures, 2017
- OSF is the only hospital in the region with high ratings.
- 90th Percentile in Transcatheter Valve Therapy: The Society of Thoracic Surgeons and The American College of Cardiology, 2017