Privacy Helps Heal
To be able to recuperate in surroundings where you can have peace and quiet. Where you can be by yourself, or alone with your family. These are all among the wonderful advantages of having a private hospital room. But the benefits go beyond the emotional: recent studies have shown that in fact privacy promotes healing.
At OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center, you will find that all of our inpatient rooms are private rooms, with havens of coziness within each that feature many of the comforts of home, including:
- Contemporary color schemes and attractive floorings
- Inspiring artwork adorning the walls
- 32” flat panel TVs
- Sleeper sofas and/or reclining chairs to accommodate visiting loved ones
- State-of-the-art patient beds in each room for utmost comfort
- Overall lighting engineered to highlight patient safety
Our goal is to provide a soothing environment that is conducive to relaxation and serenity. But above all, the transformation of all inpatient rooms to private rooms is yet another expression of OSF Saint Anthony’s steadfast commitment to our ministry. Our ministry of healing.