A diagnosis of cancer can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. At OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony’s Health Center, we’re here to help.
Through our patient navigator program, you’ll have a dedicated professional who will be with you every step of the way.
You are not alone.
What is a patient navigator?
A patient navigator is a single point of contact for you and your family.
The patient navigator is an educator, an advocate and a friend. The
navigator is a specially trained professional who assists in all aspects of
your care experience.
How can the patient navigator assist me?
Patient navigators can assist with many aspects of your care, including:
- Helping you and your family members navigate the comprehensive services available.
- Assessing the individual and personal needs of you and your family.
- Explaining the necessary information, education and resource materials you receive so you know what to expect throughout your treatment.
- Assisting with the coordination and scheduling of tests and services.
- Communicating with physicians, case managers, support service personnel, family members and others on your behalf.
- Supporting you and your family members by following up after your visit to talk about additional information and services available to you.
- Referring you to the appropriate physician office or other health care resource when clinic issues arise.
Who is my patient navigator?
Breast Health Navigator
Contact a patient navigator
To apply for a patient navigator, please complete the form fields below and click "submit."
A member of our Cancer Care team will be in contact with you shortly.
We respect and safeguard your privacy. This form is secure.