OSF Saint Anthony's Heart Center located at #1 Saint Anthony's Way in Alton, Illinois -- caring for your heart with advanced technology and a new Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
OSF Saint Anthony's Emergency Cardiac Care
- Standards to assess patients in transit
- Door-to-treatment times more than twice as fast as the national average
- Technology and facilities that have earned national accreditations
Cardiovascular Services Include:
- Angioplasty – Peripheral and Carotid Angioplasty
- Arterial Doppler
- Arteriograms – Peripheral, Renal, Carotid
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Echocardiography, including Stress Echo
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Holter Monitor
- Implantable Loop Recorder for arrhythmias
- Lytic Therapy for dissolving clots
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine Studies
- Pacemaker Implant and Pacemaker Clinic
- Stent Placement – Peripheral
Our Cardiovascular Lab has been awarded accreditation by the Commission on Laboratory Accreditation of the College of American Pathologists (CAP) – a program recognized as equal to or more stringent than the government’s own inspection program.
For more information, call (618) 474-6028.