“Gold Coats” Make a Difference for Visitors and Staff
New volunteers are always welcome.
Do you enjoy walking in a climate-controlled environment, meeting new people and providing a helpful hand to others? Whether you prefer lots of exercise or a stationary job, want to socialize or prefer to work alone, we have room for you in our family of caregivers. On the day of volunteering, Gold Coats may enjoy a free meal in our Park Avenue Café.
The pay may not be great… but the smiles and the “Thank You” that you receive from everyone make your experience a lot of fun!
Gold Coats Provide the Following Services:
- Welcome patients and visitors to Perry
- Provide information and directions to patients and visitors
- Assist patients in wheelchairs
- Deliver mail between departments
- Transport specimens to the laboratory
- Deliver packages and mail to inpatients
- Special requests: putting together packets of information, making copies and stuffing envelopes
Become a GOLD COAT Volunteer!
For more information or to get started as a Gold Coat volunteer, contact