Committed to Excellence in Heart and Vascular Care
At OSF Saint Francis Medical Center our cardiologists and heart surgeons blend innovative, state-of-the-art technology and compassionate care to those patients and families who are affected by heart disease. Our skilled nurses, dietitians, therapists and educators work as a team to ensure each patient receives the most personalized and effective care available.
We partner with OSF HealthCare Cardiovascular Institute to bring the most advanced cardiovascular diagnostics and treatments to patients in the region. Cardiac and vascular cath labs are located next to our emergency department with direct OSF Life Flight helicopter and ambulance access that allows for quicker and more efficient treatment for our cardiac patients.
From diagnosis to treatment to rehabilitation, we will develop a customized plan of care for you that addresses your lifestyle, reduces risk factors, provides for needed interventions and produces a positive outcome and excellent experience for you and your family.
We offer you a full range of services including:
- Physician offices and diagnostic services in one location
- Advanced cardiovascular technology and research
- Invasive, non-invasive and interventional procedures
- Cardiac electrophysiology
- Cardiac catheterization lab
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Education about cardiovascular disease
- Mended Hearts Support Group