Work Related Illness and Injury Care
A work related injury requires timely diagnosis and care. At the Center for Occupational Health, we assure these essentials through our Priority Care Program. Operating much like an urgent care center our program sees work injured patients on a walk-in basis.
Advantages of Priority Care
- We only treat work related injury and illness.
- You and your employees are assured that care is not delayed while other non-work medical cases are seen first.
- Care is provided by a team comprised of an occupational medicine physician, a registered nurse. and a technician.
- We provide quality and timely care for the work injured employee.
- Your employees are not unduly delayed from returning to work if the injury is minor and also reduces the time supervisory staff who may be with the employee are away from work.
- If follow up care is needed, in most cases the physician providing the initial care will also perform the follow-up. This continuity of care assures treatment is efficient, consistent and focused on returning the injured worker to work as quickly as possible.
For more information on Priority Care services call 309-624-8653.