In the Media
Featuring stories about the transplant program and transplant patients that have aired in the media.
- When Matt Polk was put on the kidney transplant list in 2016, he had no idea his diabetes would be cured in the process.
- Dr. Sader is a nephrologist and joins Shelbey Roberts to talk about organ transplants.
- Matthew Polk was called to OSF Saint Francis in Peoria to receive a kidney and pancreas transplant
- Morton resident Matt Polk recently underwent an uncommon surgery…a simultaneous kidney and pancreas transplant.
- Luke Hartmann was speechless after learning a classmate he met at ICC about 10 years ago, was the perfect match as a kidney donor.
- Featuring Dr. Samer Sader
- Jean Swanson, from Heyworth, learned she had kidney disease back in 2004. She was later put on the transplant list, but nothing happened until October 10, 2014.