Surgical Weight Loss Support Groups
We realize that an important part of the surgical weight loss journey is the support you receive along the way. At OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, we encourage our patients, both before and after surgery, to join support groups and connect with others on the same journey. We offer a wide range of support groups throughout our service area.
OSF Support Groups
All OSF support group meetings are held at the RiverPlex. For more information or to register, call 309-282-1600.
- Friday Morning Support Group: Meets the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month: 9:30 - 10:30 am
- Duodenal Switch Support Group: Meets the 2nd Monday of the month: 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- General Support Group: Meets the 2nd Monday of the month: 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Regional Support Groups
Several support group options are available for patients outside the Peoria area. For more information, call 309-282-1600.
- Bloomington: Meets the 2nd Monday of the month: 7:00 pm
- Carthage: Meets the 2nd Wednesday and 4th Thursday of the month: 4:00 - 5:30 pm
- Chillicothe: Meets the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month: 7:00 - 8:00 pm
- Galesburg: Meets the 1st Thursday of the month: 6:30 pm
- Mattoon: Meets the 3rd Monday of the month: 5:00 pm
- Pontiac: Meets the last Tuesday of the month: 6:30 pm