Cool Water Exercise Program
Classes in the cool water pool focus on stretching muscles and increasing circulation while reducing spasticity and keeping your core body temperature at a safe level. This program is ideal for those with Multiple Sclerosis, and is open to anyone who wishes to attend.
Cool Water Exercise Classes
- 50 minute class sessions
- Exercises are approved by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and focus on stretching, balance, coordination and strengthening.
- Classes are held in a cool water pool with access by double handrail stairway or chair lift.
- Exercising in cool water helps keep your core body temperature at a safe level.
- Classes are included with a RiverPlex membership.
- If you are not a RiverPlex member, you may purchase a 10-session punchcard.
- Physician consent form is required. Our team can help you with this when you attend an orientation session.
- To sign up, simply attend an orientation session. They are held every Tuesday at 1:00 pm.
- For more information on call (309) 282-1600.