Personal Wellness Profile
Knowing your risk for illness or injury is the first step toward improving your well-being and decreasing your chances for health problems. The Personal Wellness Profile (PWP) is a tool to help you identify your current health history and lifestyle practices. It also includes lab testing for blood lipids (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and triglycerides) and a measurement of your hip, waist, height, weight, and blood pressure.
From this data comes a confidential, individualized report that highlights your good health practices and their benefits. It also identifies health risks that you should be concerned with and offers suggestions for change. If you choose, we also offer the opportunity to review these results with a healthcare professional so you understand the entire report.
The PWP is a great opportunity to begin to look at how your lifestyle choices impact your health and well-being.
How To Schedule Your Personal Wellness Profile
Step One: Schedule your Personal Wellness Profile appointment
- Please call 309-282-1600 to schedule your appointment.
- Note the pricing structure for each session prior to registration.
- Arrive at the RiverPlex on the second floor for your session.
- If you are unable to attend your session please call us at 309-282-1600.
Step Two: Complete your online Personal Health Assessment
- Your online Personal Health Assessment MUST be completed prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Contact us at 309-282-1600 to receive your link to the online assessment.
- Follow the instructions in the email to create and account.
- Once you have the link, you will create an account with your username/password.
Username: First initial/last name
Password: Password of your choice
- Click "I don't have an account sign up" located below the login button.
- Complete your Personal Health Assessment - allow 20-30 minutes.
Personal Wellness Profiles in the workplace
We can also bring the PWP screening to your business or organizations on-site. Group rates available. Call 309-624-8653 to learn more.