Cancer Treatment Center
Questions about COVID-19 and cancer?
Many cancer infusion treatments and physician appointments can be provided locally at the OSF facility at 608 North Ladd Street in Pontiac. The center moved to this freshly remodeled facility in March 2015 and offers:
- friendly caring staff, specially trained in cancer care
- private physician consultation rooms
- a soothing environment
- a convenient location and nearby parking
- a spacious treatment area
- new treatment chairs that recline and feature heat, massage, and other functions for patients and staff
- individual TVs for each patient
- a centralized nurses station
- more comfortable waiting areas for family, friends
- Cancer Rehabilitation services provided by therapists at OSF Saint James – John W. Albrecht Medical Center
The physicians and nurses of Mid-Illinois Hematology and Oncology and their OSF support team provide Pontiac-area residents a local option for receiving chemotherapy treatments and physician consultations.
With the addition of cancer rehabilitation services, persons with cancer can receive more of their overall cancer care closer to home.
The Ladd Street location was designed to increase personal space and amenities for each patient, while centralizing the nurses for optimal monitoring and interaction. The team of experienced doctors and support staff focuses on the special needs of cancer patients and their loved ones.
- Hwan G. Jeong, MD
- John J. Migas, MD
- Pramern Sriratana, MD
- Bhanu Vakkalanka, MD
|Practice Name||Address||City||Phone||Today's Hours|
|OSF Cancer Center||608 Ladd Street||Pontiac||(815) 844-2603||