Features & Benefits
Special Features of the Program
- Experienced Staff
- Occupational Medicine Physician backed by trained occupational health emergency room staff during non-office hours
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Drug testing Medical Review Officer
- Occupational Health legal staff for advice on drug policy, workplace policies, etc.
- Case management
- Objective medical opinion, treatment and return-to-work evaluation
- Injured Employee Medical Status
- State-of-the art functional evaluations
- Isernhagen Work Systems - evaluations based on tolerance levels
- Functional job site analysis
- Functional capacity evaluations and pre-work screening
Potential Cost Savings
- Case management helps employees return to work sooner
- Preventive programs and educational programs help keep workers healthy
- Pre-employment evaluations and screenings help reduce risk of hiring employees that are physically unsuitable for job requirements.
- Drug testing helps keep work force drug free and, in turn, helps reduce potential safety problems that may end up costing employers money.
Remember, lost work days cost employers money! For more information regarding the OSF Occupational Health Network, contact OSF Saint James at (815) 842-4592.