The Development Council consists of five different committees made up of volunteers from our community. The committees include:
- Annual Support- Actively recruits members for the Cornerstone Club, individuals who contribute gifts of $100 or more annually to the Hospital.
- Community Relations- Provides the community with programs and seminars, offering the members of our community with educational opportunities.
- Planned Giving- Provides the community with educational programs on avenues of making planned gifts to area organizations. Individuals contributing to the Hospital through planned gifts are honored as members of the Heritage Club.
- Major Gifts/Special Prospects- Invites individuals/families to join the 1917 Society, a group of individuals supporting the Hospital through gifts of $10,000 or more, payable up to a 10 year period.
- Business Relations- Initiates annual golf outing and invites businesses and organizations to join the Business Honor Roll through contributions of $1000 or more, payable over a 4 year period.
Development Council volunteers assist the Marketing & Development Department with fundraising and special events such as a Year End Appeal letter signing, the annual golf outing, educational seminars and health fairs.
The committees meet six to eight times a year for one hour, where they plan upcoming events and receive the latest news and updates about OSF Saint Luke Medical Center. Development Council volunteers serve as liaisons between the Hospital and members of our community by providing up to date information.
To serve on a Development Council committee, contact Carrie Boelens at (309) 852-7820.