- Bring appropriate paperwork
- Initial appointments
- Schedule follow-ups
- We have on-site Occupational Therapy/ Physical Therapy
- We work with employers to obtain authorization for testing and other services
Drug Screens are performed in the OSF Saint Luke Medical Center Laboratory. The employee will need a physician order and appropriate identification to complete the screening process.
OSF Saint Luke works with numerous employers to provide a full range of drug and alcohol screens, including:
Drug screening services provided include:
- Pre-employment and random testing
- Compliance testing
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- Post-accident testing
All personnel performing collections are certified and meet all current requirements for continuing education.
Drug Screening Hours
OSF Saint Luke Laboratory accepts drug screening clients Monday-Friday 7am-5pm and Saturday 7am-noon.
After hour care is coordinated with our Emergency Department to provide 24 hour access for injury care and drug screen collection.
To contact OSF Saint Luke Laboratory, please call (309) 852-7810. Our fax number is (309) 852-7818.