Living life to the fullest.
Everyday activities aren’t easy for every body. And our occupational therapists would love to help. They will focus on improving your daily living and self-care skills, even help you decide what sorts of equipment may be useful.
At OSF Saint Luke Medical Center, we believe that the patient is an integral part of the therapy team. You can count on us to help you regain function and restore hope.
Our therapists work closely with patients and families to provide the best possible outcomes for:
- Children with disabilities who want to participate more fully in school and social situations
- People recovering from injury who need to regain skills
- Older adults experiencing physical and mental changes
Occupational therapy services typically include:
- Individualized evaluation, during which the patient, family and occupational therapist determine your goals
- Support and training for family members and caregivers
- Customized treatment programs aimed at improving the ability to carry out activities of daily living
- Recommendations and training in the use of equipment, such as walkers or canes
- Treatment of orthopedic injuries and neurological conditions
- Outcomes evaluation to ensure that the goals are being met or make necessary changes
Our Hours, How to Reach Us
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services Hours are from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Appointments may be made by calling OSF Saint Luke Medical Center Rehabilitation Services at 309-852-7931.
- If you don’t have an order from your physician for therapy, we can assist you in obtaining one.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, please call 309-852-7931 to cancel.