Connected to your care ... and your loved ones
Thank you for choosing OSF Saint Paul Medical Center for your medical needs. As your healthcare partner, we are always here for you and your family to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. Your entire healthcare experience at OSF Saint Paul has been designed with you in mind.
Whether you are having an outpatient procedure or a longer hospital stay, we hope you’ll find the answers to your questions here. Sometimes it helps to relieve anxieties by being familiar with our facility’s layout before checking in. We’ve provided a link to our map help you get a sense of our hospital’s surroundings before walking through our doors.
Your comfort, safety and sense of well-being before and after your medical treatment are OSF Saint Paul top priorities. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our patient care line at 815-539-7461, ext. 1614.
Advance Care Planning and OSF Supportive Care
OSF HealthCare offers a Supportive Care program to assist individuals and families with Advance Care Planning. The program offers a variety of resources available for download. OSF Saint Paul Social Services can assist you with questions you may have regarding your Advance Care Planning. To schedule an appointment, call 815-539-1628.
We’re happy you are able to visit your loved one during his or her stay with OSF Saint Paul—and we welcome you with open arms to our hospital. You help us to provide a warm and healing environment for our patients, as well as provide them with the comforts and support of home.
We have instituted some guidelines that we ask our guests to observe during your visit. And, we thank you in advance for helping us create a quiet and restful healing experience for all of our patients.
- Limit your visit to a reasonable time.
- OSF Saint Paul has QUIET TIME each day from 1 - 2 pm, please schedule your visits accordingly.
- Be considerate of the patients privacy when there is a procedure to be done. When the physician steps in to visit, you may be asked to leave during his/her examination
- Do not bring food or drink for the patient unless approved ahead of time.
- We ask that you choose NOT to visit if you (adult or child) are feeling ill or if you have recently been exposed to a communicable disease.
If you are not physically able to visit a patient, you can easily let them know you are thinking of them and wishing them well by sending an eCard .
Should you need information or wish to contact a patient, we can be reached at 815-539-7461.