- Bring appropriate paperwork
- Initial appointments
- Schedule follow-ups
- We have on-site Occupational Therapy & Physical Therapy by appointments
- We work with employers to obtain authorization for testing and other services
Drug Screens are performed in the OSF Saint Paul Community Health Services Department . The employee will need appropriate identification to complete the screening process.
OSF Saint Paul works with numerous employers to provide a full range of drug and alcohol screens, including:
DOT and NON-DOT drug screens:
- Pre-employment and random testing
- Compliance testing
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- Post-accident testing
- Rapid Drug Screen Testing
Breath Alcohol testing
All personnel performing collections are certified and meet all current requirements for continuing education.
Drug Screening Hours
OSF Saint Paul Occupational Health Department accepts drug screening clients Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
After hour care is coordinated with our Emergency Department to provide 24 hour access for injury care and drug screen collection.
To contact OSF Saint Paul Occupational Health Department, please call (815) 539-1422. Our fax number is (815) 539-1436.