OSF Home Care Services receives notes on a weekly basis from patients sharing how our services have helped them. Below are excerpts from a few of the recent letters of appreciation.
"I was the recipient of OSF Home Health services for eight weeks following a hip revision surgery in November 2013. Your excellent staff was instrumental in my progress and recovery. I hope your team realizes the appreciation and respect I have for them."
- "I want to say thanks again for all the love and care shown to us. I could never have cared for (my loved one) at home if not for all the help and support of the team. Thanks, too, for keeping in touch through this past year. It has been a comfort to know there is help available."
- "I want to express my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you, from the very kind telephone operators to the delivery person Trevor who set up (my loved one’s) bed and offered such kind words. I certainly understand this is their job, but I feel they were extra special."
- To the entire team of OSF Eastern Region Hospice, thank you for your excellent care and support. Thanks to the doctors, nurses, social workers, pastoral care members, bereavement counselors and volunteers who made a difficult time easier for us."
OSF Richard L. Owens Hospice Home
- "Words cannot express our sincere gratitude for the wonderful, loving care our father received at OSF Richard L. Owens Hospice Home. From the moment we arrived, we knew this was a special place. We are grateful for the constant support, many words of comfort, solace and the necessary amenities to support our family during this incredibly stressful time. Thank you for your kindness, professionalism, perseverance and compassion."
- "My husband passed away after spending three days at the OSF Richard L. Owens Hospice Home. Those few hours were the first he had been pain free in months. Your care and caring was beyond excellent."