Clear and timely communication is essential to the successful management of injury care, return to work and return to full productivity.
We make sure you receive timely and accurate communication from the medical provider regarding care of an injured worker.
Benefits of Case Managers
- Experts regarding Illinois workers’ compensation law
- Serve as a liaison between the worker, physician and the employer
- Assist with the coordination of care of the injured worker
- Keep employer informed of treatment plan, patient progress and return-to-work status
- Provide essential information for other providers, such as specialist referrals, independent medical examinations and workers compensation insurance carriers