The OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center Women's Pavilion provides families in Alton, Illinois, and the surrounding communities with the latest in obstetric technology, along with the warmth of a comforting and caring, family-centered environment.
With a staff dedicated to providing state-of-the-art obstetrics care, we strive to make your birthing experience the experience of a lifetime.
Natural childbirth and anesthesia choices are available and supported. If a cesarean section becomes necessary, it is performed in our own OB operating room.
We are committed to remaining as flexible as possible — so we can meet your every need. Our birthing rooms are designed with all the comforts of home, including a relaxing jacuzzi bath.
Your comfort and safe delivery are our priority. So not only are our birthing suites beautifully decorated, they include all the necessary equipment for safe, normal delivery.
Labor-Delivery-Recovery (LDR) rooms allow families to have their birthing experience exclusively in one suite, providing a baby-friendly environment. Rooming-in is supported, and babies are placed skin-to-skin at birth to enhance bonding.
The Baby Club
OSF Saint Anthony's Baby Club is designed to give you and your entire family an opportunity to prepare for your family addition before his or her arrival!
The Baby Club Benefits
- A home visit by qualified registered nurse 24 to 72 hours following discharge, when requested by mom or baby's doctor.
- Availability to our 24-hour Baby Help Line: (618) 465-BABY (2229).
- An informational packet mailed to your home.
- The Baby Club Membership Card offering discounts in OSF Saint Anthony's Gift Shop and OSF Saint Anthony's Cafeteria.
- Enhanced registration process -- early program enrollment provides our patient registration clerks with the information necessary to speed the admission process.
OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center
#1 Saint Anthony's Way
Alton, Illinois 62002
Phone: (618) 465-2571