Hospital Inpatient Stays, Outpatient Procedures or Emergency Department Visits
Medical records from an inpatient stay, outpatient procedure or Emergency Department visit can be obtained by calling the OSF St. Francis Medical Records Department at (906) 786-5707, x5410, or toll-free within the Upper Peninsula at 1-800-786-2040, x5410.
- Please allow 24 hours notice for records to be compiled
- The patient or legal guardian must sign a medical records release form and show proper identification
- The patient or guardian may pick up the records personally in the OSF St. Francis Medical Records Department or have them sent to a physician's office.
- First 20 pages: $1 per page
- Pages 21-50: 50 cents per page
- Pages 51 and above: 20 cents per page
- No charge for records being sent to a physician office
Hours & Location
The medical records office is open from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday and is located on the second floor of OSF St. Francis.
Walk-In Clinics or Medical Group Visit
Medical records from a visit to the OSF Walk-In Clinic or an OSF Medical Group physician can be requested by calling (906) 786-5707, x4274. A signed release is needed to process a records request.
- Please allow 30 days for records to be compiled and copied
- Records may be mailed to you or picked up at your physician's office
- There is a fee for copying records for an individual. No charge for records being sent to a physician office
Copies of birth certificates can be obtained by contacting the Delta County Clerk's office, located at 310 Ludington Street in Escanaba.
For more information, please call their office at (906) 789-5105.