Pain & Vein Clinic
Chronic pain can interfere with your ability to make the most of every day.
Our Pain and Vein Clinic provides patients with access to Dr. Nick Vlasic, a highly specialized, board certified doctor who partners with his patients to diagnose and treat pain symptoms.
In addition, Dr. Vlasic uses a variety of techniques to treat varicose and spider veins. Ask your doctor about getting a referral
Dr. Vlasic is a board certified diagnostic and interventional radiologist, who has served the Upper Peninsula of Michigan since 2002.
He trained at New York University and the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City.
Dr. Vlasic treats the following:
- Post-operative pain
- Lower back pain
- Chronic neck pain
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Cancer-related pain
- Nerve blocks
- Intra-articular injection
- Sympathetic blocks
- Facet join injections
- Intercostal nerve blocks
Dr. Vlasic treats spider veins and varicose veins with the following methods:
- Endoluminal laser ablation therapy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Surgical treatment
What to Expect
- Pain patients will have an initial consultation appointment, followed by up to three subsequent injection appointments.
- Vein patients will have an initial consultation, at which the doctor will begin to develop a customized care plan.
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
*Physician referral required