Gynecology is general women's health care beginning in adolescence and continuing through a woman's life. Gynecological care includes:
The board certified OB/GYNs with the OSF St. Francis Women's Center have special training in caring for women.
We care for women's physical, emotional and spiritual needs, from onset of a menstrual cycle to well after completion of menopause.
Urinary incontinence diagnosis and treatment
- Screening for cancers, including pap tests and mammography
- Menopausal diagnosis and treatment
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Pelvic and menstrual pain treatment
- Preventative health counseling
- Complex vaginal surgery
- Laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy
- Total abdominal hysterectomy