OSF St. Mary Medical Center - Room 4A
3333 N Seminary St.
Galesburg, IL 61401
Join us for a FREE 3-session Childbirth Education class. Interesting and helpful discussion points will be presented by Medical staff from OB and Anesthesia:
- Benefits of These Education Classes
- Aromatherapy / Relaxation Techniques
- Pain Control Options: Epidurals/Spinals
- Signs of Labor / Normal Progression of Labor & Birth
- Positioning for Labor / Birth
- Preparing for Parenthood - Car Seat, Baby Supplies, Pediatrician, Sibling Classes, Paternity
- Tour of the Birthing Facility
- Foods / Medications during Pregnancy
- What / Who to Bring when You Come to the Hospital
- Healthy Lifestyle / Exercise
- Questions / Concerns that You Have
Please plan to attend all three sessions.
Only one ticket (one registration) is required per family.
If you find that you are unable to attend after registering, please contact 309-344-3161, ext. 64189 as we have a limited number of seats available.
If registration is full, call 309-344-3161, ext. 64189 to be added to the waiting list.