Childbirth Education Class
Available: Jul 4
Close: Jun 30
Actual number of available places may be less than displayed due to other registrations in progress.
Virtual event hosted by OSF HealthCare St. Mary Medical Center
Galesburg, IL 61401
Carolyn Tomeo, Kara Cavett
Join us for an On-line Childbirth Education class. Interesting and helpful discussion points will be presented by Medical staff from OB and Anesthesia.
- Benefits of These Education Classes
- Aromatherapy / Relaxation Techniques
- Pain Control Options: Epidurals/Spinals
- Signs of Labor / Normal Progression of Labor & Birth
- Positioning for Labor / Birth
- Preparing for Parenthood - Car Seat, Baby Supplies, Pediatrician, Sibling Classes, Paternity
- Tour of the Birthing Facility
- Foods / Medications during Pregnancy
- What / Who to Bring when You Come to the Hospital
- Healthy Lifestyle / Exercise
- Questions / Concerns that You Have
Please plan to participate in all three modules. These modules will be emailed to participants the week after the posted date, and can be completed at your convenience.
Only one ticket (one registration) is required per family.
If you find that you are unable to attend after registering, please contact (309) 344-3161, ext. 63381 as we have a limited number of seats available.
If registration is full, call (309) 344-3161, ext.63381 to be added to the waiting list.