GET THE CARE
YOU NEED ON
Treating minor illnesses and injuries whenever, wherever you need it.
No appointment needed | Available 24/7/365
WHAT WE TREAT
- Allergies, cold and flu
- Back pain
- Earaches, fevers and headaches
- Minor allergic reactions
- Minor burns or bruises
- Pink eye, rashes and poison ivy
- Scrapes and minor cuts
- Sore throats
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Upper respiratory infections
- And much more!
CHOOSE HOW TO CONNECT WITH US
COMPLETE YOUR VISIT IN 15-25 MINUTES • $50
Meet face-to-face digitally with an OSF OnCall provider using your favorite device. Provide some basic information about your symptoms and then you'll speak directly to the provider. They'll create a treatment plan for you. Learn about your insurance options.
MOST INTERVIEWS TAKE 5-15 MINUTES • $25
You'll answer a series of questions about your symptoms and how you're feeling. You may be asked to send a photo from your computer or phone of any area of concern (such as a rash or burn). A provider will review your information within one hour. Using a chat feature, they may ask any needed follow-up questions before providing a treatment plan. Learn about your insurance options.
Whether you have a video visit or an online interview, if you need a prescription for your treatment, you'll be able to send it to the pharmacy of your choice.
ABOUT OUR PROVIDERS
You'll be cared for by the same trusted, board certified providers you would see if you visited one of our OSF OnCall Urgent Care clinics in person. That means, whether online or in person, you receive the same high-quality care you've come to expect from OSF HealthCare.
- As part of the larger OSF HealthCare Ministry, OSF OnCall Urgent Care accepts a number of insurance plans, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana and Health Alliance.
- Medicare patients are welcome to use OSF OnCall Urgent Care, however the visit is not currently reimbursable.
- OSF MedAdvantage members can access virtual urgent care at no out-of-pocket cost.
- If you don't have insurance or don't want to use your insurance, the cost of an online interview is $25 and a video visit is $50.